Kiwi pampers your skin with vitamins C, E and a number of antioxidants. Vitamins nourish the skin, while antioxidants fight against the formation of free radicals that would otherwise cause damage to the skin dermis. Yogurt on the other hand, with its lactic acid and probiotic properties, dissolves dead skin cells, tightens pores and leaves your skin hydrated, healthy and glowing. We have put these two amazing ingredients together for you in an extraordinary formulation in a mask. This indulgence awaits you…….
Try adding the VITAMASQUES Kiwi Yogurt facial mask to your skin care regimen.
Made in South Korea.
1. Wash and cleanse your face in preparation for applying your face mask.
2. Remove the mask from the packaging and place it tightly on the face avoiding the eyes and lips.
3. After 10 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet from the face and gently pat your face to let the remaining essence absorb into the skin. It is recommended for maximum benefit that the mask be left on for an extended period. This will allow the serum to properly soak into the skin.
1. Wash and cleanse your face in preparation for applying your mask.
2. Remove the protective film from both sides of the Hydrogel Mask.
3. Apply both sections of the mask to your face and smoothen with fingers for an even surface.
4. Leave the mask on for approximately 30 mins, when removing, gently rub remaining product into the skin until absorbed.
1. Wash and cleanse your face in preparation for applying your Sleep In mask.
2. Use the mini-spoon (Spatula) to mix the essence and gel together, before layering on the face and neck.
3. Generously apply the mask over the desired areas, gently pat the skin for maximum absorption.
4. The mask will be absorbed by the skin while you sleep. For best result, use twice to three times a week.