Containing 10 of our most popular facial masks and a super cute panda headband to help you keep unwanted hair out of your face during your relaxation time. Sit back, relax and cleanse - what's not to love about that?
The box contains the following items:
|1 x||Rose Gold Mask||Moisturising|
|1 x||Diamond Gold Mask||Brightening|
|1 x||Acai Berry Mask||Moisturising & Brightening|
|1 x||Charcoal Bamboo Mask||Detoxifying & Pore Tightening|
|1 x||Manuka Honey Mask||Hydrating & Moisturising|
|1 x||Pomegranate Mask||Lifting, Firming & Moisturising|
|1 x||Tea Tree Mask||Clarifying & Moisturising|
|1 x||Cranberry & Apple Mask||Radiant Complexion|
|1 x||Jeju Green Tea Mask||Soothing & Hydrating|
|1 x||Korean Red Ginseng Mask||Hydrating & Moisturising|
|1 x||Panda Headband|
* Please note that this box contains the following masks which are not Vegan friendly: Manuka Honey
1. Wash and cleanse your face in preparation for applying your face mask.
2. Remove the mask from the packaging and place it tightly on the face avoiding the eyes and lips.
3. After 10 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet from the face and gently pat your face to let the remaining essence absorb into the skin. It is recommended for maximum benefit that the mask be left on for an extended period. This will allow the serum to properly soak into the skin.
1. Wash and cleanse your face in preparation for applying your mask.
2. Remove the protective film from both sides of the Hydrogel Mask.
3. Apply both sections of the mask to your face and smoothen with fingers for an even surface.
4. Leave the mask on for approximately 30 mins, when removing, gently rub remaining product into the skin until absorbed.
1. Wash and cleanse your face in preparation for applying your Sleep In mask.
2. Use the mini-spoon (Spatula) to mix the essence and gel together, before layering on the face and neck.
3. Generously apply the mask over the desired areas, gently pat the skin for maximum absorption.
4. The mask will be absorbed by the skin while you sleep. For best result, use twice to three times a week.