Inspired by Korean innovation, a triple layer sheet technology designed to enhance the moisture content within the mask and lead to an increased absorption rate within the skin.
Our Korean Ginseng Mask, a super treatment formula, infuses your skin with the necessary phytonutrients from premium quality and responsibly sourced ginseng, minimizing the visible signs of ageing. The highlight of Korean Ginseng is that it can increase collagen of the middle layer dermis which results in fresher, firmer and toned looking skin. It rids your skin of the free radicals that accumulate due to sun exposure, fatigue and environmental pollutants over time.
This mask is power packed with essential nutrients as the roots and leaves of the ginseng plant also contain ample essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants which are proved to be very good for overall skin health and elasticity.
The Korean Ginseng Mask is a brilliant overall complexion booster and is great for refining, rehydrating and regenerating your skin. Ginseng is also helpful in reducing under eye puffiness and lightens dark circles around the eyes; use of the mask minimizes under eye puffiness and dark circles resulting from fatigue and aging.
Made in South Korea.
1. Wash and cleanse your face in preparation for applying your face mask.
2. Remove the mask from the packaging and place it tightly on the face avoiding the eyes and lips.
3. After 10 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet from the face and gently pat your face to let the remaining essence absorb into the skin. It is recommended for maximum benefit that the mask be left on for an extended period. This will allow the serum to properly soak into the skin.
1. Wash and cleanse your face in preparation for applying your mask.
2. Remove the protective film from both sides of the Hydrogel Mask.
3. Apply both sections of the mask to your face and smoothen with fingers for an even surface.
4. Leave the mask on for approximately 30 mins, when removing, gently rub remaining product into the skin until absorbed.
1. Wash and cleanse your face in preparation for applying your Sleep In mask.
2. Use the mini-spoon (Spatula) to mix the essence and gel together, before layering on the face and neck.
3. Generously apply the mask over the desired areas, gently pat the skin for maximum absorption.
4. The mask will be absorbed by the skin while you sleep. For best result, use twice to three times a week.