Rediscover your glow with nourishment from the rarest of the rare ingredients on Earth – The Manuka Honey mask from VITAMASQUES. All the way from the wilds of New Zealand, Manuka Honey is enriched with anti-inflammatory and moisture retaining properties, is a natural wonder that oxygenates pores to draw out bacteria, and repairs damaged cells and is effective at reducing scars. Manuka honey is the best honey and is nutrient dense and good for your body in so many ways. Our Manuka Honey Mask contains a high level of amino acids, Vitamin B and minerals that are specially formulated to give your skin its most needed nutrition and revitalization.
Manuka Honey has been used for thousands of years and has served a multiple of uses in ancient medicine right up until today. Manuka Honey has been widely praised for its antibacterial/anti-inflammatory properties, which can help towards reducing, soothing and relieving dry and spot prone skin.
Try adding the VITAMASQUES Manuka Honey Facial Mask to your skincare regime.
Inspired by Korean innovation, a triple layer sheet technology designed to enhance the moisture content within the mask and lead to an increased absorption rate within the skin.
Made in South Korea.
1. Wash and cleanse your face in preparation for applying your face mask.
2. Remove the mask from the packaging and place it tightly on the face avoiding the eyes and lips.
3. After 10 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet from the face and gently pat your face to let the remaining essence absorb into the skin. It is recommended for maximum benefit that the mask be left on for an extended period. This will allow the serum to properly soak into the skin.
1. Wash and cleanse your face in preparation for applying your mask.
2. Remove the protective film from both sides of the Hydrogel Mask.
3. Apply both sections of the mask to your face and smoothen with fingers for an even surface.
4. Leave the mask on for approximately 30 mins, when removing, gently rub remaining product into the skin until absorbed.
1. Wash and cleanse your face in preparation for applying your Sleep In mask.
2. Use the mini-spoon (Spatula) to mix the essence and gel together, before layering on the face and neck.
3. Generously apply the mask over the desired areas, gently pat the skin for maximum absorption.
4. The mask will be absorbed by the skin while you sleep. For best result, use twice to three times a week.