A new generation Korean face mask combines skincare with gemstone therapy, aromatherapy and colour therapy to achieve multi-sensory results. The first of the 4-in-1 therapies is Colour Therapy which helps to align your chakras to different wavelengths depending on which colour the mask contains.
This pink coloured mask contains ruby powder and geranium essential oil to help you to recharge your mind, at the same time, the red plant extracts, such as pomegranate and goji berries help to restore your skin.
This collection is the perfect self-pamper, all in one mind and body treatment for balancing and treating your skin.
The Gemstone collection is also completely Free of Mineral Oil, Phthalates & Sulphates, Animal Cruelty and Vegan-Friendly.
Why use Vitamasques?
Inspired by Korean innovation, a triple layer sheet technology designed to enhance the moisture content within the mask and lead to an increased absorption rate within the skin.
Try adding VITAMASQUES to your skin care regimen and leave a review to let us know what you think!
Made in South Korea.
1. Wash and cleanse your face in preparation for applying your face mask.
2. Remove the mask from the packaging and place it tightly on the face avoiding the eyes and lips.
3. After 10 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet from the face and gently pat your face to let the remaining essence absorb into the skin. It is recommended for maximum benefit that the mask be left on for an extended period. This will allow the serum to properly soak into the skin.
1. Wash and cleanse your face in preparation for applying your mask.
2. Remove the protective film from both sides of the Hydrogel Mask.
3. Apply both sections of the mask to your face and smoothen with fingers for an even surface.
4. Leave the mask on for approximately 30 mins, when removing, gently rub remaining product into the skin until absorbed.
1. Wash and cleanse your face in preparation for applying your Sleep In mask.
2. Use the mini-spoon (Spatula) to mix the essence and gel together, before layering on the face and neck.
3. Generously apply the mask over the desired areas, gently pat the skin for maximum absorption.
4. The mask will be absorbed by the skin while you sleep. For best result, use twice to three times a week.