A new generation Korean face mask combines skincare with gemstone therapy, aromatherapy and colour therapy to achieve multi-sensory results.
This green coloured mask contains jade stone powder and bergamot essential oil to help you to balance your mind, at the same time, the green plant extracts, such as spirulina and pine help to soothe your skin.
The Gemstone collection is also completely Free of Mineral Oil, Phthalates & Sulphates, Animal Cruelty and Vegan-Friendly.
Jade, also known as the “Dream Stone”, revered for its access to the spiritual world it helps to gain insight, encourage creativity and problem-solve. It’s also been used to protect and assure long-life as a powerful healing stone.
The first of the 4-in-1 therapies is Colour Therapy which helps to align your chakras to different wavelengths depending on which colour the mask contains, Chromotherapists believe that different colours in the spectrum correspond with the body's inner vibrations, our new Gemstone collection aims to relax, balance and recharge your mind as well as nourish your skin.
Secondly, the Aromatherapy treatment utilises plant extracts and oils to improve psychological and physical well-being while applying the sheet mask, which forms part of a usual skin therapy routine that can nourish, hydrate, restore and soothe your skin.
Gemstones are proponents to facilitate healing in certain ways depending on which stone extracts are included, this is a practice dating back 6,000 years to the ancient Sumerians of Mesopotamia. As well as ancient Egyptians who were the first people to adorn themselves with crystals with the intended purpose of warding off illness and negative energy.
In modern crystal-healing therapies most notably in China life-energy known has chi, and in Hinduism and Buddhism, the concept of chakras use crystals and natural gemstones to improve your wellbeing and protect your spirit from negative energy.
This collection is the perfect self-pamper, all in one mind and body treatment for balancing and treating your skin.
1. Wash and cleanse your face in preparation for applying your face mask.
2. Remove the mask from the packaging and place it tightly on the face avoiding the eyes and lips.
3. After 10 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet from the face and gently pat your face to let the remaining essence absorb into the skin. It is recommended for maximum benefit that the mask be left on for an extended period. This will allow the serum to properly soak into the skin.
1. Wash and cleanse your face in preparation for applying your mask.
2. Remove the protective film from both sides of the Hydrogel Mask.
3. Apply both sections of the mask to your face and smoothen with fingers for an even surface.
4. Leave the mask on for approximately 30 mins, when removing, gently rub remaining product into the skin until absorbed.
1. Wash and cleanse your face in preparation for applying your Sleep In mask.
2. Use the mini-spoon (Spatula) to mix the essence and gel together, before layering on the face and neck.
3. Generously apply the mask over the desired areas, gently pat the skin for maximum absorption.
4. The mask will be absorbed by the skin while you sleep. For best result, use twice to three times a week.