There is no better facial treatment for your skin than our tea tree mask, especially after wearing makeup all day. The ingredients are sourced from the Island of Jeju near Korea.
A healer and a cleanser, tea tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) is one of the best known skin clarifier available. It has powerful antiseptic properties which is perfect for protecting and cleansing your skin from acne-causing free radicals and other infections in a natural way.
Great for: Acne, Oily Skin, Combination Skin
Why use Vitamasques?
Inspired by Korean innovation, a triple layer sheet technology designed to enhance the moisture content within the mask and lead to an increased absorption rate within the skin.
Try adding VITAMASQUES Tea Tree facial mask to your skin care regimen.
Made in South Korea.
1. Wash and cleanse your face in preparation for applying your face mask.
2. Remove the mask from the packaging and place it tightly on the face avoiding the eyes and lips.
3. After 10 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet from the face and gently pat your face to let the remaining essence absorb into the skin. It is recommended for maximum benefit that the mask be left on for an extended period. This will allow the serum to properly soak into the skin.
1. Wash and cleanse your face in preparation for applying your mask.
2. Remove the protective film from both sides of the Hydrogel Mask.
3. Apply both sections of the mask to your face and smoothen with fingers for an even surface.
4. Leave the mask on for approximately 30 mins, when removing, gently rub remaining product into the skin until absorbed.
1. Wash and cleanse your face in preparation for applying your Sleep In mask.
2. Use the mini-spoon (Spatula) to mix the essence and gel together, before layering on the face and neck.
3. Generously apply the mask over the desired areas, gently pat the skin for maximum absorption.
4. The mask will be absorbed by the skin while you sleep. For best result, use twice to three times a week.