A moisturising Korean face mask made with vitamins B3, B5, B6, C and E to nourish and protect your skin from harmful damage, as well as maintain it's natural barrier to retain moisture and essential nutrients.
Inspired by Korean innovation, an ultra-thin fibre sheet designed to fit seamlessly on the face and enhance the moisture content within the mask to leading to an increased absorption rate within the skin.
You may be asking "What do these vitamins do for my skin?" and that's a great question, Vitamin B3, also known as Niacin is an essential nutrient in helping your skin fight on multiple fronts - it helps to reduce wrinkles, uneven skin tone, helps heal acne and reduce hyperpigmentation as well as healing sun damage.
B5 is a provitamin, known as Pantothenic Acid - it has a natural ability to moisturise, soothe, heal and regenerate your skin - a must-have in daily skincare maintenance.
Vitamin B6 has been noted for "healthy skin depending on this vitamin" and for numerous reasons, it helps ease skin problems such as eczema, dandruff, acne, hair loss and dry skin and has even been used to treat diseases like melanoma and psoriasis. The main job for this vitamin is maintaining your skin to keep it looking radiant and glowing for longer.
Vitamin C is one we are all too familiar with, but did you know it has additional anti-ageing benefits on top of protecting your skin from sun damage. It also helps strengthen and has natural antioxidant properties.
Vitamin E is a super important boost to your skins protective barrier and helps keep free radicals (the stuff that makes you age badly) from entering your skin, it also helps to protect and repair sun damage and encourages healthy growth of new skin cells (reducing wrinkles) - aiding your skin to look more youthful.
The mixture of these 5 miracle-working vitamins are a perfect addition to your daily skincare routine, and provide essential support to your skins natural barrier and maintenance, helping block out the bad stuff in the air and keeping the good stuff in - a K-beauty mask for summer and all year round.
1. Wash and cleanse your face in preparation for applying your face mask.
2. Remove the mask from the packaging and place it tightly on the face avoiding the eyes and lips.
3. After 10 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet from the face and gently pat your face to let the remaining essence absorb into the skin. It is recommended for maximum benefit that the mask be left on for an extended period. This will allow the serum to properly soak into the skin.
1. Wash and cleanse your face in preparation for applying your mask.
2. Remove the protective film from both sides of the Hydrogel Mask.
3. Apply both sections of the mask to your face and smoothen with fingers for an even surface.
4. Leave the mask on for approximately 30 mins, when removing, gently rub remaining product into the skin until absorbed.
1. Wash and cleanse your face in preparation for applying your Sleep In mask.
2. Use the mini-spoon (Spatula) to mix the essence and gel together, before layering on the face and neck.
3. Generously apply the mask over the desired areas, gently pat the skin for maximum absorption.
4. The mask will be absorbed by the skin while you sleep. For best result, use twice to three times a week.